Personal Banking for Business Owners
Running your business doesn’t leave much time for managing your personal finances. Fifth Third Bank offers comprehensive personal banking services designed to meet the unique needs of business owners.
Fifth Third’s personal banking products and services include:
- Fifth Third Established Checking is designed to reward customers who have established a deeper banking relationship. Rewards include complimentary Fifth Third Identity Recovery Insurance1 and better rates on Fifth Third CDs.2
- Fifth Third Preferred Checking provides you with a high-yield account3 as part of the fifth Third Preferred Program, which offers comprehensive financial solutions with dedicated, personal service along with exclusive products, pricing and rates.
- Fifth Third Private Bank connects you with a Wealth Management Advisor to help you with investment management, trust and estate planning, insurance strategies, and more, specifically for high net-worth individuals and families.
- Fifth Third Identity Recovery Assistance is a service provided by Affinion Benefits Group, LLC in conjunction with Financial Services Association. The Fifth Third Identity Recovery Assistance benefits are provided to all members, along with all other benefits afforded as part of the program, through Financial Services Association (FSA or the "Association"). Upon enrollment in the program, you will automatically be admitted as a member of the Association. The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) under group policy # 7077733 for non-New York State Insureds and #1423212 for New York State Insureds. The Benefit Summary under the master policy issued by the Company with respect to such insurance will be available to you upon enrollment in the program. The summary of policy benefits, terms, conditions, exclusions, and limits of coverage set forth in the Benefit Summary are subject to the terms of the master policy. Availability of coverage is subject to underwriting qualifications and state laws and regulations. Coverage is subject to actual policy language. Should your checking account that offers the Fifth Third Identity Recovery Assistance for free be closed or changed to another account type where this is not included, your access to this benefit will be terminated. With Preferred Checking, this benefit is included in your complimentary Fifth Third Identity Alert program which requires enrollment.
- Get an additional 0.25% on any standard rate CD of $500 or more with a term of 6 months or more.
- This account earns interest. Please contact Fifth Third Bank for current interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) information. The Bank may change the interest rate and APY at any time on your account without notice. Your interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest on your account will be compounded continuously and credited on your monthly statement date. The bank uses the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. When your account is closed you will forfeit any accrued interest.