Fifth Third Business Standard Checking
Fifth Third's Business Standard Checking Account is designed for businesses with basic transaction and credit needs. It is simple to use and to understand, and easy to appreciate.
- Up to 250 transactions per month3
- Up to $5,000 in cash deposits per month4
- Save up to 20% on Payroll Services with preferential pricing from Paycor5
- Business Debit MasterCard®
- Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment1
- Text alerts2
- Access to 2,400 Fifth Third ATMs and over 1,300 Fifth Third Banking Centers
No standard monthly service charge if:
- You maintain a combined monthly average balance of $3,500 across your business checking, savings and CDs7
- OR you spend at least $500 per month across your Fifth Third business credit cards8
- OR you have a personal Fifth Third Private Bank or Fifth Third Preferred Checking account9
Otherwise, it's $11 per month.
Charitable non-profit organizations are exempt from the standard monthly service charge on Business Standard Checking. To have the standard monthly service charge waived, a non-profit organization must supply a determination letter for 501(c)(3) tax status from the IRS.
Three easy ways to get started:
One phone number for your account needs
Get immediate access to a Sales Support Professional for precise answers and assistance in opening an account.
Extended Service Hours
8:30AM – 5:00PM EST, Monday through Friday
Fees & Disclosures