Small Business Credit Card
Fifth Third’s Business MasterCard® and Business Rewards MasterCard® can help you grow and expand your business.
Fifth Third Business MasterCard®
This card is a great option for businesses that need a source of working capital and want a simple way to track business expenses.
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases for the first 9 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 9.99% to 21.99% APR after the Introductory period.1
- No annual fee2
Fifth Third Rewards MasterCard®
Easily manage your company’s expenses and cash flow—while earning rewards—with a Fifth Third Business Rewards MasterCard®.
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases for the first 9 Billing Cycles. Variable Rates can range from 10.99% to 21.99% APR after the Introductory period.1
- No annual fee2
- Earn Bonus Rewards! Earn 2 Real Life Rewards®points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on office supplies, and on utilities3. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases4.
- Redeem points for gas cards, travel, merchandise, or many other rewards
- No cap on how many Reward points you can earn
- Automatic rebates on eligible purchases with MasterCard Easy Savings®5
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection available when linked to your Business Checking Account6
Fees & Disclosures
Credit Cards subject to credit review and approval.
- Business Rewards MasterCard: Subject to credit review and approval. The introductory APR for Purchases will remain in effect through the closing date of the ninth billing cycle after your Account is opened. After that, your APR may vary and will be between 10.99-21.99%. For the Business MasterCard, your APR may vary and will be between 9.99%-21.99%. Variable APR after the introductory period based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the WSJ Prime Rate. Cash Advance APR: 24.99%. Penalty APR 29.99% may be applied to your Account if you make a late payment. If your APRs are increased because you are late, the Penalty APR will apply until you make six consecutive minimum payments when due.
- No Annual Fee. Transaction and Other Fees may apply. Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5.00 or 4%, whichever is greater, of the total dollar amount transferred. Cash Advance Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater. International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Convenience Check Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the total dollar amount of each check, whichever is greater. Late Payment Fee: $19 if balance is less than $250, $39 if balance is $250 or greater. Overlimit Fee: $39.00. Returned Payment Fee: $35.00. Expedited Card Delivery Fee: $30.00 per Account. Replacement Card Fee: $10.00. Closed Account Fee: $2.50 per month if you close the Account voluntarily and do not pay the entire balance due. Fees may increase your Minimum Amount Due on your next monthly statement depending upon the size of the transaction or fee type. Refer to the Paying Your Bills and Determination of Finance Charges Section of the Fifth Third Bank Card Agreement for Minimum Amount Due information.
- Bonus Category Rewards Points: earn two Real Life Rewards® points for every $1 spent on qualifying utility payments and restaurant and office supply store purchases. Fifth Third does not determine the Merchant Category Codes that businesses use to classify their business. Purchases made at a merchant that does not process transactions under the bonus categories will not qualify and you will not receive the Bonus Points. Bonus Points and Bonus Categories are offered at the discretion of Fifth Third and may be changed from time to time. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. For additional information about the Rewards Program and point expiration, see the Real Life Rewards Terms and Conditions or visit your nearest banking center.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services of credit purchases made with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Benefits and Services provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the applicable Fifth Third Bank MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits and services.
- Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection uses funds from your Fifth Third Credit Card when linked to your Fifth Third Checking account to help you avoid being overdrawn. Funds are automatically transferred from your credit card account to your enrolled Fifth Third Checking account to cover balance shortages. If Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection is used, the greater of $50 or the exact amount of the negative balance plus a $12.00 per transfer fee will be transferred from your credit card to the enrolled checking account. If your enrolled checking account is overdrawn by more than $5.00 at the end of the business day and an Overdraft Protection transfer occurs, a $12.00 Overdraft Protection transfer fee will be assessed to the enrolled checking account. If your enrolled checking account is overdrawn by $5.00 or less at the end of the business day and an Overdraft Protection transfer occurs, you will not be charged a $12.00 Overdraft Protection transfer fee. The amount transferred from the card will be subject to the Cash Advance APR applicable to the credit card. If you have not enrolled in Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection or if the funds in your linked credit card account are insufficient, per-item overdraft fees would apply to the checking account. If you have applied and been approved for Ready Reserve Overdraft Protection, you may use your credit card as an ATM card by entering your PIN. ATM fees may apply. See Rules and Regulations Applicable to All Fifth Third Bank Consumer and Business Banking Accounts and Cards for terms, conditions and applicable fees.
Real Life Rewards is a registered service mark of Fifth Third Bancorp.
MasterCard and MasterCard Easy Savings are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.