Fifth Third offers state of the art technology for small business security
Fifth Third’s Security Suite helps protect your business from the growing threats of check fraud and ACH fraud—using an advanced protection tool called Positive Pay to monitor and detect unusual or unauthorized activities.1 With Security Suite, you have the opportunity to review and approve all items presented for payment through Fifth Third DirectSM, our secure online banking portal.2
Benefits of our small business security suite:
- Helps reduce the risk of fraud
- Quickly identify fraudulent checks, and debits and make your pay or no-pay decisions
- Automates labor-intensive reconciliation with daily email reports
You can also use our mobile banking application to keep apprised of unusual activity. All you have to do is sign up for mobile banking so you can check balances, deposit checks, get account alerts and more - all from your smartphone.
Positive pay is part of Fifth Third Bank’s comprehensive suite of disbursement solutions that help you manage fraud and reduce your risk of losses.
- Security Suite activation requires customer to sign a Fifth Third Treasury Management agreement. Ask a Fifth Third representative for details.
- Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.