How to Apply Gather information
Have the following information available to complete the online application:
- Annual income
- Employer information (including name, address, phone #, your position and start date)
Note Previous employer information required if employed less than 2 years or not employed
- Monthly mortgage payment
- Existing mortgage holder and outstanding balance
- Current property value
- Occupancy type, such as owner occupied, non-owner occupied or second home
- Property type (accepted property types: single home, 2-4 family, condominium and townhouse; unaccepted property types: mobile home, unimproved land/lot and manufactured home)
- Monthly property expenses such as homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, Homeowner Association (HOA) dues
How to Apply Apply on-line
After you have gathered all information, complete our easy and secure online application. It will only take about 10 minutes to complete.
After You Apply Application review
Once we review your application, a Loan Specialist may contact you if additional information is required to complete the application process.
Information may include*:
- 2 years of most recent W2's
- Paystub from within the last 30 days
- 2 years of personal tax returns (include all schedules)
- 2 months investment statements (Pension, Social Security, Disability or other fixed income documentation)
- Personal Homeowners Insurance Policy Declaration page
- Master Condo Homeowners Insurance Policy from Association
Note We will order an appraisal, title search and flood certification on subject property
After You Apply Prepare for closing
If approved1, we will contact you to set up a closing. A loan closing can take place at any Fifth Third banking center. We will let you know if you need to bring any documentation to closing.
After You Apply Closing
Come to closing with required documentation, sign loan documents, obtain funds, and you can begin putting your equity to work by doing home improvements and repairs, making large purchases, paying off high interest bills, and much more!
Contact us at 1-866-53LOANS (1-866-535-6267) at any time if you have questions or to check the status of your application.
*Additional information may be required based on loan type.
- Subject to credit review and approval. Rates and terms may vary based upon credit qualifications and are subject to change without notice. Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.