World Debit MasterCard
- Real Life Rewards® Earn one Real Life Rewards® point for every $2 in signature-based purchases.1
- Price Protection* Find something priced lower than what you paid within one-hundred twenty (120) days and World Debit MasterCard will pay the difference.
- Zero Liability2 Protection from unauthorized purchases charged to your card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage* Double the original manufacturers' warranty or store-bought extended warranty of twenty-four months or less.
- Purchase Assurance*® If something you bought with your debit card is damaged or stolen within ninety (90) days of purchase, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for the cost to repair or replace the specific item.
- Satisfaction Guarantee* If within 60 days of making a purchase with your debit card, you are dissatisfied with the purchase and the store will not accept the item for a return, you may be eligible for a full refund of the specific item
- Monthly service charge of $3.954; fee is waived for Preferred Checking customers.
- 24-hour online account access with free Internet Banking and Online Bill Payment3
- Add Prewards® to save money with cash-back discounts from well-known retailers.
Two easy ways to get started:
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-800-972-3030.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
- Points are earned on the World Debit MasterCard on non-PIN Debit Purchases only. Debit Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statement. Purchases do not include annual fees, non-sufficient funds fees, card-related service charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include cash withdrawals, PIN-based transactions, transfers between my Fifth Third accounts, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), gaming transactions or currency purchases. Some products may carry an expiration limit on rewards points. For additional information about the Rewards Program and point expiration, click here for the Rewards Terms and Conditions or visit your nearest banking center.
- With Zero Liability Protection from MasterCard® you will have no liability for "unauthorized transactions" made using your Fifth Third Bank issued MasterCard Credit or Debit card. Zero Liability applies to transactions made in the store, over the telephone or online. As a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if the following conditions are met: (i) you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card and PIN from loss or theft; and (ii) upon becoming aware of such loss or theft, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to Fifth Third. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard payment cards: (i) used for commercial purposes (NOTE: Zero Liability does apply to MasterCard credit and debit cards for small businesses); (ii) anonymous prepaid cards (such as store or gift cards) until such time as the identity of the cardholder has been registered with the financial institution that issued the card. Zero Liability Protection is provided for Fifth Third cardholders under contract with MasterCard®, a third-party provider. MasterCard's policies are subject to change. Conditions and exceptions apply. Visit MasterCard's Zero Liability link at www.mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact Fifth Third Bank for additional consumer protections available under Federal Regulations to dispute transactions.
- Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.
- Other Debit Card Fees may apply. Non-Fifth Third ATM Transaction: $2.00 per transaction; ATM Mini Statement: $1.50; International Point of Sale/ATM Transaction Fee: 3% of Transaction Amount; Currency Conversion Fee: 0.20% of the Transaction Amount; International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00; Stand Up To Cancer Affinity Card Annual Fee: $10.00.
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see the Fifth Third Bank World Debit MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits. Card enhancements provided by MasterCard.
Real Life Rewards® is a registered trademark of Fifth Third Bancorp. Fifth Third and Fifth Third Bank are registered service marks of Fifth Third Bancorp.
MasterCard and World Debit MasterCard are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Specialty designs available on any card type.
The following fees are applicable only to the associated card:
Annual Stand Up To Cancer® Affinity Card Fee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $10.00
The annual fee for the Stand Up To Cancer Debit card is $10. Stand Up To Cancer will receive the $10 annual fee associated with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. First annual fee is assessed at card opening and on the open anniversary date, thereafter. Stand Up To Cancer will also receive, from Fifth Third, $0.005 per net retail purchase made with the Stand Up To Cancer Debit Card. From July 2013 to June 2016, Fifth Third is guaranteeing a minimum contribution of $400,000 in connection with this program. Stand Up To Cancer is a program of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. EIF meets all 20 BBB Charity Standards. Stand Up To Cancer and the Stand Up To Cancer Brand Marks are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Visiit http://www.standup2cancer.org to learn more about Stand Up To Cancer.