Take control of spending with Fifth Third Bank’s Commercial Card Solutions. By expediting payments with a Commercial Card program, you can negotiate vendor contracts more effectively, boost your control of employee expenses, and optimize your working capital as you extend Days Payable Outstanding (DPO). The Commercial Card also allows you to always pay on time—or even early.
Commercial Card Solutions
- Optimizes DPO for better working capital management
- Helps reveal employee spending patterns with electronic reporting
- Lets you determine authorization and spending parameters
- Keeps you up-to-date with comprehensive expense reporting
Choose from our Commercial Card or Card Payables programs for optimal convenience:
This single commercial card helps eliminate the complication of tracking and reconciling purchases. Instead, it lets your employees spend as authorized and can be fully integrated into your payables process. One Fifth Third Bank Commercial Card is all it takes to manage these payables:
- You set the parameters: merchant acceptance, credit line, purchase amounts.
- Procurement is streamlined.
- You can optimize strategic spend categories.
Travel and Entertainment
- Eliminate personal card use, petty cash disbursements, travel advances, and check reimbursements.
- Expedite reconciliation and clearing of travel-related expenses.
- Track expenses and card usage.
- Enable employees to make their own travel arrangements.
- Have the ability to cross-reference driver and vehicle numbers.
- Enjoy a “fuel only” option.
- Assign card to drivers or to vehicles.
Extend the benefits of a Purchasing Card program by leveraging Virtual Card Numbers (VCNs) to improve the security of card information and provide enhanced reconciliation into Accounts Payable (A/P) systems.
- Enhance payment control though the use of VCNs available for one-time use only with defined payment amounts and validity periods.
- Increase payment efficiencies by fully integrating Card Payables into current payment approval processes.
- Enhance reconciliation and reporting through custom data elements.
With Commercial Card you get access to:
- smartdata.gen2™ (SDG2) — a high-tech, web-based tool that can help you organize, consolidate, analyze, and manage charges
- Commercial Card Management (CCM) — for real-time online program maintenance
Learn more about Commercial Card Solutions. Contact a Treasury Management Officer or a Relationship Manager.
Subject to credit review and approval.