Credit and Debit Cards
Fifth Third gives you credit for all your hard work and accomplishments. Choose the business credit card or debit card option that works for you. These business card products each feature their own variety of great benefits, so you will have the right product for your business needs. Business rewards cards offer the ability to redeem the points you earn on purchases for gas cards, travel and more.
Business MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards
Use the helpful chart below to compare key features of business credit cards and the business debit card offered by MasterCard®.
|Business Mastercard®||Professional MasterCard®||Business Debit MasterCard®||Business Rewards MasterCard®|
|Business Advantage of Credit Card||Easily manage your company's expenses and cash flow||Organize, consolidate, analyze, separate and manage your business expenses||It's an ATM card that works like cash or a check||Earn points for business purchases|
|Why You Should Choose This Mastercard||Use as a source of working capital and track business expenses||Learn more about Unmatched Rewards Program3,4||Make purchases wherever MasterCard debit cards are accepted||Redeem points for gas cards, travel, merchandise, or more than 1,000 rewards available. Learn more about Unmatched Rewards Program3,4|
|Business Rewards Card Program||Not available||Earn two points for every $1 spent for office supplies, dining, fuel, and utility payments2, and one point for all other purchases.3,4||Not available||Earn one point for every $1 in net purchases.3,4 Learn more about Unmatched Rewards Program3,4|
|Intro APR on Purchases||0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then rates as low as 12.99%1,5||0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then rates as low as 14.99%1,5||Not applicable to this card||0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then rates as low as 13.99%1,5|
|Annual Fee||No Annual Fee||No Annual Fee||No Annual Fee||No Annual Fee|
Prepaid Gift Cards
Need a way to show appreciation to your customers or employees by giving a gift that everyone will enjoy? Fifth Third Bank Prepaid MasterCard® Gift Cards are easy to order and can be used to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide! Prepaid gift cards are ideal for:
- Employee recognition
- Customer appreciation
- Sales incentives
- Rebate programs, sweepstakes or contests
Our prepaid gift card program enables you to:
- Order quickly and easily using our secure online application
- Select different card designs
- Choose any denomination between $25 and $2,500 per card – even down to the penny
- Have cards embossed with a message such as "Congratulations," "Great Job," or "Thank You."
For your convenience, Fifth Third also offers bulk ordering of American Express Gift Cards.
Gift cards from Fifth Third Bank are a fantastic way to make a positive impression on your employees or customers. For more information, please visit a Fifth Third Banking Center, contact your Fifth Third Bank Relationship Manager, or order online.
Lending subject to credit review and approval.
- The introductory APR for Purchases will remain in effect through the closing date of the twelfth billing cycle after your Account is opened. The introductory APR will adjust to a Penalty APR if you make a late payment, go over your credit limit, make a payment that is returned, or use a Convenience Check that is not honored. The Penalty APR of 24.99% may apply until you make six consecutive minimum payments when due.
- Contact your service provider to find out if MasterCard is accepted as a payment method.
- Purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly statements. Purchases do not include annual fees, late payment fees, over-limit fees, insurance charges, card-related service charges, Finance Charges, or other fees and/or unauthorized charges. Purchases also do not include Cash Advances, PIN-based transactions, Ready Reserve transactions, balance transfers, Convenience Checks, person-to-person money transfers, quasi-cash transactions (including the purchase of traveler's checks, foreign currency, or money orders), truck stop transactions, gaming transactions or currency purchases.
- Eligible purchases will be determined by merchant identified MCC code. MCC codes eligible for double rebate at restaurants are 5811, 5812, 5813 and 5814, office supply stores are 5111 and 5943, and utility payments are 4812, 4814, 4815, 4899 and 4900. Fifth Third Bank does not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at restaurants or office supply stores, or for utility payments.
- Transaction fees include a Balance Transfer fee of either $5 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater; Cash Advance fee of either $5 or 4% of the amount of each Cash Advance or Check, whichever is greater; and an International Transaction fee of 3% of each transaction in US dollars. Returned Payment fee: $35; Overlimit Fee: $39; Late Payment Fee: $19 if balance is less than $250, $39 if balance is $250 or greater.