We know businesses want to reduce expenses and accelerate cash flow while still maintaining customer satisfaction. Fifth Third Bank can help you deliver a complete, easy-to-use payment experience for your customers with our telephone and internet receivables solution, Biller Direct.
You gain a cost-effective, always-accessible channel for receiving customer payments—whether you choose an Internet payment service site or an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone payment system. You can enjoy quicker access to funds, fewer late payments, and increased customer loyalty through these enhanced services.
We establish these customized channels quickly—giving you faster implementation and results.
You will benefit from:
- Reduced operational costs and increased efficiencies (compared to traditional paper-based receivables processing methods)
- Enhanced self-service options for your customers to make payments
- Accelerated cash flows and improved cash forecasting through quicker availability of electronically cleared items
Here's how it works:
- Our team will create a custom-branded website or an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system per your specifications.
- Your customers simply access the website or IVR system and authorize their payment—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We process the payment electronically and credit your account for faster funds availability.
The end result: You are able to provide your customers with a convenient, consistent experience—customized to support your specific business needs. And improved payment channels mean faster access to your receivables.
Find out more about our Biller Direct solution. Contact a Treasury Management Officer or a Relationship Manager.
Deposit and credit products provided by Fifth Third Bank, Member FDIC.