What Existing Customers Using Quicken/QuickBooks Can Expect
- Until you are converted to the new bill pay system, you can continue to pay bills through Quicken/QuickBooks.
- After you have converted to Fifth Third’s new Online Bill Payment system, you must make the following changes to Quicken/QuickBooks, regardless of whether you use bill payment.
- Backup current data file
- Download any Quicken updates
- (Billpay only) Delete recurring payments
- (Billpay only) Delete pending payments
- Update account transaction data (sync)
- Deactivate each account for online updates
- Reactivate each account for online updates
- (Billpay only) Recreate payments
Note: if you are not a bill pay user, you may skip the steps that indicate "billpay only."
Online Banking Conversion Guides
- Online Banking Direct Connect to Direct Connect Conversion, QuickBooks Windows 2008-2011
- Online Banking Web Connect Conversion, QuickBooks Windows 2008-2011
Quicken for Windows Users:
- Online Banking Direct Connect Conversion, Quicken Windows 2008-2010
- Online Banking Web Connect Conversion, Quicken Windows 2008-2010
Quicken for Mac Users: