Your Smart Choice in Georgia: Checking Accounts from Fifth Third Bank
A checking account is the perfect way to manage your money. Whether you’re purchasing tickets to a Braves game or theme park like Six Flags over Georgia®, or just wanting to earn interest on your account balance, Fifth Third Bank in Georgia can help you manage your money more effectively.
Fifth Third Bank helps make your money work harder for you by offering a wide variety of checking accounts in Georgia. Balance Builder Checking Packages are just one of the eight different Fifth Third Bank checking packages and accounts from which you can choose. With so many options and great perks like free Internet Banking and Bill Payment, finding a checking account in Georgia that meets your needs is easy.
Open a Checking Account in Georgia at Fifth Third Bank
Open a checking account in Georgia at Fifth Third Bank today and find out how easy it can be to:
Fund your checking account
- Direct deposit to unlimited accounts
- Make deposits at any ATM or Fifth Third Bank location
- Set up overdraft protection from your Fifth Third credit card, savings account or home equity line of credit
Access money in your checking account
- Debit card access with free Real Life Rewards enrollment1
- Free ATM use at more than 2,300 Fifth Third Bank ATMs
Manage your money with Internet Banking
- Free Internet & Mobile Banking2
- Set up email alerts to let you know when your checking account balance is getting low, what your available balance is and more
- Schedule automatic transfers between accounts
- Choose online statements or mailed paper statements3
- Use PFM software, including Quicken® and Microsoft® Money, to access your account4,5
More About Georgia Checking Account Solutions at Fifth Third Bank
For more information about Fifth Third Bank checking accounts in Georgia, call 1-866-973-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare checking accounts and interest rates and then open your Georgia checking account online.
Pay bills, transfer funds & view statements online — all for FREE.
Help us in safeguarding your accounts and your identity.
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Subject to terms and conditions.
- We provide check safekeeping. Upon request, you can receive two free checks per month, $5.00 per check thereafter.
- Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
- Money is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.