Your Smart Choice in Georgia: Savings Accounts from Fifth Third Bank
Planning for a secure, bright future is easy with Fifth Third Bank. Whether saving for retirement or planning to buy your dream home, you’ll find a Georgia savings account designed to help you reach your savings goal.
In fact, Fifth Third Bank helps make your money work harder for you by offering some of the most competitive high interest savings account rates in Georgia:
- Fifth Third Relationship Savings - A savings account where you're rewarded with double the interest based on your Fifth Third checking relationship.
- Fifth Third Goal Setters Savings – Save for your financial goal, a little at a time. Plus, get a reward once you reach your goal!
- Fifth Third Safe Saver – Keep your money liquid while earning consistent growth.
- Fifth Third High Yield Savings account – Maximize the return on your large cash balance.
- Fifth Third Money Market Savings - Get the best rates and check writing access in one simple account.
Open a savings account in Georgia at your local Fifth Third Banking Center and enjoy features like:
- Competitive interest rates
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Payment with free email alerts*
- Monthly fees waived with minimum daily account balance
- Online or paper monthly savings account statements1
Find the Georgia Savings Account that’s Right for You
Choosing the right savings account can make it easier to achieve your financial goals. You can maximize your earning potential by selecting one of our competitive savings account options.
Are you looking to plan for a college education at the University of Georgia with a 529 Savings Account, relocate to Georgia, or teach your children how to save money with a Minor Savings Account? No matter what your needs, Fifth Third Bank has the right savings account for Georgia residents.
Put the money you save by opening a savings account in Georgia at Fifth Third Bank toward tickets to the Braves next home game or a fun family trip to Stone Mountain.
Open a Savings Account in Georgia at Fifth Third Bank
For more information about Fifth Third Bank savings accounts in Georgia, call 1-877-579-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare savings account plans and interest rates and then open your Georgia savings account online.
Set a savings goal for yourself – one step at a time.
Save for your future education expenses and enjoy tax benefits.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
- We provide check safekeeping. Upon request, you can receive two free checks per month, $5.00 per check thereafter.