Your Smart Choice for a Debit Card and Credit Card in Illinois
Whether you’re heading to the Magnificent Mile or buying tickets to a Bears game, you need to make payments and purchases quickly and efficiently. A credit card or debit card from Fifth Third Bank provides you with enhanced purchasing power and financial flexibility.
As a resident of the Prairie State, you can choose from several debit and credit card options at Fifth Third Bank, each with its own set of unique features and benefits. With so many to choose from, you’re sure to find the debit and credit card that suits your individual needs and lifestyle.
Benefits of Fifth Third Bank Credit and Debit Cards
You can choose from credit cards that earn cash rewards, rewards points, or offer low introductory annual percentage rates (APRs); and debit cards that allow you to earn points on all net purchases.*
Fifth Third Bank debit and credit cards in Illinois include these great benefits:
- Earn points on your Fifth Third Bank credit and debit rewards cards and combine your points under one account with 53PointShareSM.**
- Redeem Rewards Points for over 1,000 exciting rewards including gift cards to your favorite retailers, or cash back.
- Free Internet Banking & Bill Payment and Mobile Banking.
- Emergency cash and card replacement.
- Cash access more than 2,300 Fifth Third Bank ATMs.
- Zero Liability on unauthorized purchases.***
When you open a Fifth Third Bank credit card or debit card, you also qualify for free enrollment in our SmartSavingsSM Program. As a member, you’ll receive discounts of up to 15 percent or more at thousands of retailers, such as Home Depot® and Best Buy®.
Request Your Debit and Credit Card in Illinois Today
For more information or to request your Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card in Illinois, call 1-877-579-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center.
Earn 1% Cash Rewards on your purchases!
Designed for the way you really live.
* Net purchases are defined as the dollar value of goods and services on the purchase date with the card, minus any credits, returns or other adjustments reflected on the monthly statements.
** Any Fifth Third Rewards card that earns points is eligible for 53PointShare (Cash Rewards cards are not eligible). All cards included in a 53PointShare account must have a common Social Security Number or Tax ID associated with the owner of the card.
*** Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard-Branded cards issued to an entity other than a natural person; primarily for business, commercial, or agricultural purposes, except small business "Debit MasterCard BusinessCard", "MasterCard BusinessCard", “Debit MasterCard Professional Card” and MasterCard Professional Card; outside the U.S. region; or if a PIN is used as the cardholder verification method for the unauthorized transaction (s). Cardholder must meet these three conditions: 1. The cardholder must have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding his or her card from risk of loss or theft; 2. The cardholder must not have reported two or more incidents of unauthorized use within the preceding 12 months; 3. The account must be in good standing.