Your Smart Choice for a Savings Account in Kentucky
Planning for a secure, bright future is easy with Fifth Third Bank. Whether saving for retirement or planning to buy your dream home, you’ll find a Kentucky savings account designed to help you reach your savings goal.
In fact, Fifth Third Bank helps make your money work harder for you by offering some of the most competitive savings account interest rates in Kentucky:
- Fifth Third Relationship Savings - A savings account where you're rewarded with double the interest based on your Fifth Third checking relationship.
- Fifth Third Goal Setters Savings – Save for your financial goal, a little at a time. Plus, get a reward once you reach your goal!
- Fifth Third Safe Saver – Keep your money liquid while earning consistent growth.
- Fifth Third High Yield Savings account – Maximize the return on your large cash balance.
- Fifth Third Money Market Savings - Get the best rates and check writing access in one simple account.
Open a savings account in Kentucky at your local Fifth Third Banking Center and enjoy features like:
- Competitive interest rates
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Payment with free email alerts*
- Monthly fees waived with minimum daily account balance
- Online or paper monthly savings account statements1
Find the Kentucky Savings Account that’s Right for You
Choosing the right savings account can make it easier to achieve your financial goals. You can maximize your earning potential by selecting one of our competitive savings account options.
Are you looking to plan for a college education at Kentucky State University with a 529 Savings Account, relocate to Kentucky, or teach your children how to save money with a Minor Savings Account? No matter what your needs, Fifth Third Bank has the right savings account for residents of the Bluegrass State.
Put the money you save by opening a Fifth Third Bank savings account in Kentucky toward tickets to the Kentucky Wildcats next home game or a fun family trip to Iroquois Park.
Open a Savings Account in Kentucky at Fifth Third Bank
For more information about Fifth Third Bank savings accounts in Kentucky, call 1-877-579-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare savings account plans and interest rates and then open your Kentucky savings account online.
Set a savings goal for yourself – one step at a time.
Save for your future education expenses and enjoy tax benefits.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
1 We provide check safekeeping. Upon request, you can receive two free checks per month, $5.00 per check thereafter.