Find the Right Michigan Savings Account
A savings account can help you plan financially for the expected – and unexpected. That’s why it’s important to choose the right savings account:
- Fifth Third Relationship Savings - A savings account where you're rewarded with double the interest based on your Fifth Third checking relationship.
- Fifth Third Goal Setters Savings – Save for your financial goal, a little at a time. Plus, get a reward once you reach your goal!
- Fifth Third Safe Saver – Keep your money liquid while earning consistent growth.
- Fifth Third High Yield Savings account – Maximize the return on your large cash balance.
- Fifth Third Money Market Savings - Get the best rates and check writing access in one simple account.
Choose a Fifth Third Bank Savings Account in Michigan
At Fifth Third Bank, it’s easy to plan for a bright, secure tomorrow.
Our competitive savings account interest rates in Michigan help make it easier for residents of the Great Lakes State to achieve their short and long-term savings goals. Our selection of competitive savings accounts can help maximize your earning potential, while meeting your needs. Friendly Fifth Third Bank Client Advisors can even help you prepare an effective savings plan.
Whether you’re saving for a college education at the University of Michigan, or planning to buy your dream home in Detroit, Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids, Fifth Third Bank is the smart choice for a Michigan savings account.
Open Your Savings Account in Michigan Today
There are plenty of good reasons to open a savings account in Michigan, including competitive interest rates and easy access to your money. You’ll also enjoy features like:
- Monthly fees waived with minimum daily account balance
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Payment with free email alerts*
- Online or paper monthly savings account statements1
For more information about Fifth Third Bank savings accounts in Michigan, call 1-877-579-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare savings account plans and interest rates and then open your Michigan savings account online.
Set a savings goal for yourself – one step at a time.
Save for your future education expenses and enjoy tax benefits.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
1 We provide check safekeeping. Upon request, you can receive two free checks per month, $5.00 per check thereafter.