Savings Accounts in Columbus, Ohio from Fifth Third Bank
Plan financially for the expected – and unexpected – with a savings account at Fifth Third Bank. Our competitive savings account interest rates make it easy to maximize your earnings, while our local Fifth Third Banking Centers in Columbus and surrounding areas offer convenient access to your saving account.
Choose a Fifth Third Bank Savings Account in Columbus
Whether you're saving for a college education at The Ohio State University or teaching your children how to save money for the future, Fifth Third Bank offers a savings account to meet your needs. Other great Columbus savings accounts you can choose from at Fifth Third Bank include:
- Fifth Third Relationship Savings - A savings account where you're rewarded with double the interest based on your Fifth Third checking relationship.
- Fifth Third Goal Setters Savings – Save for your financial goal, a little at a time. Plus, get a reward once you reach your goal!
- Fifth Third Safe Saver – Keep your money liquid while earning consistent growth.
- Fifth Third High Yield Savings account – Maximize the return on your large cash balance.
- Fifth Third Money Market Savings - Get the best rates and check writing access in one simple account.
Open Your Savings Account in Columbus at Fifth Third Bank
There are plenty of good reasons to open a savings account in Columbus. In addition to competitive interest rates, you'll enjoy features like free Internet Banking and Bill Payment with free email alerts.* With a Fifth Third Banking Center located in your neighborhood, you'll also have easy access to your money, whether you're on your way to an Ohio State Buckeyes game or the Franklin Park Conservatory.
For more information about Fifth Third Bank savings accounts in Columbus, call 1-877-579-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare savings account plans and interest rates and then open your Columbus savings account online.
Set a savings goal for yourself – one step at a time.
Save for your future education expenses and enjoy tax benefits.
* Subject to terms and conditions.