Find a Checking Account in Pennsylvania
A checking account is the perfect way to manage your money. Whether you’re a student at Temple University or Penn State University, or spending a relaxing weekend in Amish country, Fifth Third Bank has a checking account designed to fit your lifestyle.
In fact, Fifth Third Bank offers some of the most competitive checking accounts in Pennsylvania. With a Fifth Third Banking Center in your neighborhood, you’ll enjoy personal service and easy access to your money, as well as enjoy great checking account features like free Internet Banking and Bill Payment, free ATM use at more than 2,300 Fifth Third Bank ATMs, and much more.
Open a Checking Account in Pennsylvania at Fifth Third Bank
With eight different Fifth Third Bank checking packages and accounts from which to choose, you’ll find one that meets your unique needs as a resident of The Keystone State. Open your Pennsylvania checking account today and find out how easy it can be to:
Fund your checking account
- Direct deposit to unlimited accounts
- Make deposits at any ATM or Fifth Third Bank location
- Set up overdraft protection from your Fifth Third credit card, savings account or home equity line of credit1
Access money in your checking account
- Debit card access with free Fifth Third Rewards enrollment2
- Free ATM use at more than 2,300 Fifth Third Bank ATMs
Manage your money with Internet Banking
- Free Internet & Mobile Banking3
- Set up email alerts to let you know when your checking account balance is getting low, what your available balance is and more
- Schedule automatic transfers between accounts
- Choose online statements or mailed paper statements4
- Use PFM software, including Quicken® and Microsoft® Money, to access your account5,6
More About Fifth Third Bank Checking Accounts in Pennsylvania
For more information about Fifth Third Bank’s checking accounts in Pennsylvania, call 1-866-973-5353 or visit your local Fifth Third Banking Center. You can also compare checking accounts and interest rates and then open your Pennsylvania checking account online.
Pay bills, transfer funds & view statements online — all for FREE.
Help us in safeguarding your accounts and your identity.
- Protect yourself from the cost and inconvenience of becoming overdrawn with overdraft protection. You can use your Fifth Third savings account, Fifth Third credit card, or your Fifth Third Equity FlexLineSMto guard against overdrawing your checking account.
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Subject to terms and conditions.
- We provide check safekeeping. Upon request, you can receive two free checks per month, $5.00 per check thereafter.
- Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
- Money is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.