Fifth Third Essential Checking for Students
Fifth Third Essential Checking Account provides checking accounts for high school and college students with no monthly service charge1. This simple and straightforward student checking account provides all the essential features you need and the access you want, including Fifth Third Debit Card, online banking and bill payment2, and mobile banking and text alerts3.
- Monthly service charge waived for students ages 16 and above1
- No minimum balance requirements
- Access to over 2,400 free Fifth Third ATMs
- Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit and Fifth Third Instant Alerts℠ to your phone3
- Five free non-Fifth Third ATM transactions each month4
- Savings accounts with monthly service charges waived5
- Access to Fifth Third Identity Alert6 at an exclusive price for our student checking customers.
- Learn more about Fifth Third Student Banking products - get started on the right path today.
- Online financial aid resources for students can be found at www.consumerfinance.gov/students
Monthly service charge is waived with a valid student ID, no minimum balance requirements.
Please take a quick look at the application checklist before you get started–to make sure you have everything you need.
Three easy ways to get started:
- CLICK. Simply fill out our easy and secure online application. It will only take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-877-579-5353.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Switching banks? No problem. View instructions on how to switch your checking account.
Want to change your existing Fifth Third checking account to one of our new accounts? That's easy. Just give us a call or stop by any Fifth Third Banking Center.