Easy Home Refinancing
Get the comfort of knowing exactly what your monthly payments are going to be for a fixed term, and the security of a fixed interest rate with a Fifth Third Easy Home RefiSM.*
The Benefits of Refinancing Your Mortgage Online
- Low cost refinancing—as low as $299*!
- .25% rate discount when payment is deducted from any Fifth Third Bank checking account using Auto BillPayer
- Fast and easy application process
- Make home improvements, save for the future, or consolidate your bills with money saved on closing costs
- Interest may be tax deductible**
Apply For Home Loan Refinancing
To learn more about this great new fixed rate mortgage refinance product, please call us toll free at 1-866-53-LOANS or visit a Fifth Third Banking Center near you.
View our application checklist to see what you will need to apply.
Use the Fifth Third Home Value Estimator to instantly find out how much your home is worth.
Get a free home value estimate instantly and securely.
Borrow against the equity in your home at a competitive, low rate.
* The $299 closing costs are available only with the use of Vista Settlement Services, LLC. Subject to credit review and approval. Offer available on first lien refinances only; loan to value not to exceed 80%. Subject to additional restrictions. Contact a Fifth Third banking center for more information. Rate, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Borrower is responsible for cost of title coverage, which is based on the loan amount if Vista Settlement Services, LLC is not used. Fees associated with the payoff of a prior lien or prepaid interest on the new loan are the responsibility of the borrower and are not included in the $299 closing cost. In Florida, doc stamp and intangible taxes apply and will generally range from $55 to $2,294. The total cost of these taxes is based upon the loan amount (the highest number is based on a $417,000 loan amount). The taxes for properties in Florida are not part of the $299 Closing Costs and are required to be paid in addition to the $299 Closing Costs.
**Interest may be tax deductible (consult your local tax advisor).